Deep Creek Lion's Club Fourth Annual Deep Creek Lake Boat Parade Saturday July 2nd 2016
Two ways to participate:
· Decorate your boat, enter, and WIN from lots of great prizes!
· watch from the shore, your dock or a Judging Station and VOTE for your favorite boat with CASH donations to the club! TXT your choice's # to:
The Fourth Annual Boat Parade will be held on Saturday July 2nd 2016, starting from the Deep Creek Marina in McHenry cove and ending at Dutch’s at Silver Tree. Registration will start around 6pm with the Grand Marshall's boat anchored in the McHenry cove off the Deep Creek Marina Lakeside Club. The parade of boats will get underway around 7pm with vintage (wooden hulled) boats in the first wave and decorated/lit boats in the second and proceed in single file past a number of judging stations along the route. Spectators at the judging stations will vote for their favorite boats, and prizes will be awarded for the vintage and decorated boats that raise the most CASH, with Grand Prizes consisting of a custom-designed Winner’s Pennant and trophies. Entrants in the parade will need to pay a MINIMUM $25 registration fee at the Grand Marshal’s boat anchored off the in the McHenry cove, and the number of entries are limited, so be sure to pre-register to ensure your spot. If you are registering the day of the event, arrive around 6pm to get your paperwork done.
For businesses, it will $100 to enter a boat with advertising - there are a number of other ways to sponsor the event, too - see the form below. Sponsorship benefits include:
· Draw customers to your businesses by being a Voting Station or through sponsored prizes
· Get free advertising on our promotion fliers, banners and ad
· Your financial support will help establish this as a yearly event at the Lake!